- Download Aircraft Airframes Manuals
- McDonnell Aircraft
- McDonnell XP-67
- Mc Donnell XP-67 Aircraft Aircraft Reports Technical Documents Manual
Mc Donnell XP-67 Aircraft Aircraft Reports Technical Documents Manual
- "Interceptor Pursuit Airplane, Twin Engine, Type XP," McDonnell Aircraft Corporation Preliminary Specification S-23A, 1941
- "Case History of XP-67 Airplane," Air Material Command, Wright Field, July, 1946.
- "Study of Modification to XP-67 Cooling System," McDonnell Aircraft Corporation Report No. 176, 1943.
- Wind tunnel test data, 19 pages. Data from several sources including a 1942
- "Analysis of Wind Tunnel Data, Model 2, 1/8 scale" McDonnell Aircraft Corporation Engineering Report 42, April 16, 1941.
- "Experimental and Theoretical Analysis of Ducted Radiators," McDonnell Aircraft Corporation Engineering Report No. 43, 1941.
- "Final Report on the XP-67 Airplane," Air Material Command, Wright Field, 31 January, 1946,
- Memorandum Reports. Air Material Command, Wright Field, 1942-1944.
- Vibration tests and results on XP-67 engines.
Disclaimer: This item is sold for historical and reference Only. These are either ORIGINAL or COPIES of manuals and blueprints used when these aircraft were in active duty, now transferred into electronic format. This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only provide civil manuals and blueprints on obsolete Aircrafts / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or currency of any manuals.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.
Delivered : Download // Files Format : Adobe pdf // Compress Zipped in Rar to be uncopress with unrar http://www.rarlab.com/rar_add.htm