North American Aviation inc. Detail Aircraft Structural Analysis Training Manual
- Pamphlet No. 01 Part A - General Description of Course - Part B Loadings on Airplane - Pat C Static Resolution of Forces
- Pamphlet No. 02 Shears , Bending Moments and Torsional Moment Calculations
- Pamphlet No. 03 Joints and Truss Analysis
- Pamphlet No. 04 Proprieties of Simple sections
- Pamphlet No. 05 Part A - definitions Part B Stress , Strain Relationship of Material Part C Types of Failures
- Pamphlet No. 06 Design of simple sections
- Pamphlet No. 07 Deign of Tubes in compression, Tension, Bending and Torsion
- Pamphlet No. 08 Structural Fastenings in Aircraft
- Pamphlet No. 09 Fitting design
- Pamphlet No. 10 Design of Riveted and Bolted connections
- Pamphlet No. 11 Weight Problems in Structural Design
Disclaimer: This item is sold for historical and reference Only. These are either ORIGINAL or COPIES of manuals and blueprints used when these aircraft were in active duty, now transferred into electronic format. This manuals and blueprints are not meant to be used for current update material for certification / repair, but make an excellent reference for the scholar, collector, modeler or aircraft buffs .... For proprietary reasons we generally only provide civil manuals and blueprints on obsolete Aircrafts / Engines / Helicopter. The information is for reference only and we do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or currency of any manuals.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is not meant to imply or suggest any endorsement by, or affiliation with that manufacturer or supplier. All trade names, trademarks and manufacturer names are the property of their respective owners.
Delivered : Download // Files Format : Adobe pdf